Sunday 1 July 2012

TURNING OVER A NEW "BLOG" LEAF

OK, I am sorry, I would not at all call myself a writer BUT it would seem there is a whole world of bloggers and I want to join the trend!! I will try a bit harder to post more regularly, although I am a little clueless ... does anyone actually read this???

ANY HOO I really DO love what I do! I have 3 boys and it is just lovely to have a reason to have all that is pretty, girlie and blingy in my house!! Nice change from the smelly socks, lego and basketball that is usually they "decoration" here. Thinking about this, I went searching for a quote about sons that is NOT about slugs and snails........ and this one made me smile!!


FATHERS DAY IS ON THE WAY!! I know it is early BUT last year, fathers day was crazier than mothers day! To be sure your pressie for Dad is in your hand in time for the big day, PLEASE order early!

1 comment: