Saturday 7 July 2012

Awareness Pendants

I have been personally touched in my life with cancer, watching more than once, beautiul people fight against this terrible disease. This is my way to DO something about it! These pendants each have different crystals. I will donate $5 from the sale of each of these pendants to the charity or foundation I have added in the description of each photo in my facebook album of these pendants.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.330017423719961.85091.127189747336064&type=3

These sterling silver pendants can be personalised with the letter of your choice and are $46.20 plus post. If you have any other foundations you would like to see supported here, please message me!


In honour of my Mr Geoff, who now watches over me ~ $5 from each sale of this pendant will be donated to the Cancer Council of Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment