Wednesday 20 July 2011

New Design

This is my newest creation. It is two gold filled washers (Gold fill is a layer of 14kt gold on brass... unlike gold plate which is a layer of gold coloured metal on copper. Gold fill wears like gold, it does not tarnish or mark your skin) with a gold plate swarovski crystal ring. This pendant is $58AU plus postage. Please head to  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Handstamped-Jewellery-by-Beez/127189747336064 or email me at belinda@handstampedbybeez.com to place an order!! Have a super day :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow just stunning! How many circles can you put together? I would love to have one with my husband and my name on it and then 3 circles with each of our kids names. I would like to have them made so you could possibly add one more to it 'just incase'! If you would ever like to promote your products please check out my blog and maybe I can review your work? We could also host a giveaway too as I think your items are well prices and affordable for alot of people. Take Care Fee xx

    ReplyDelete